View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
whats cool about your link Salty is that their source of information is this thread..
Yeah, I know. This thread is pretty much the only source of this info. And every gadget site out there is reporting it based on info they get from this thread.

I was just posting it because they have all the info in one place. You have to read thru 10 pages of info to get all that info here, but they have it all in the equivalent of 1 good sized post.

Even with the bad economy, it looks like this will be the best year ever for PDA phones. I hope that road map is at least somewhat accurate. Oh yeah, and I hope some of those have a tilting screen. There is no better way to watch a slingbox on your phone than on the AT&T Tilt- sitting on your desk like a laptop with the screen tilted up.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 01-17-2009 at 02:41 AM.