View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
bestjudge
Halfway to VIP Status

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-16-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.08B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillet View Post
Absolutely love this rom, but would love to be able to remove some of the tabs. Read 90% of this thread (very tired now!), and searched many different ways, can't find the answer. I know it's a custom manilla, but don' t know if that means a layman like myself can't pull the tabs out or what...

Thanks to all the chefs out there, not just Juggalo. I would love to make my own, but just don't have the time! It's hard enough to find time to flash every other day (the phone that is...)
you can change order of tabs and remove tabs that you dont with with diamond TF3D config
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405749