View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-14-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.0 CE OS 5.2.21109

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
Any Ideas on the sprint TV problem yet?
I have not had a chance to look into it. But I definately will tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgeller87 View Post
the only problems i have is when im in landscape, the keyboard doesnt fit the screen . Also fruitflip doesnt seem to work all to well.
I will check out the keyboard. I changed the sensitivity of flip-it because it was flipping too easily. I think I changed it too high. This will also be fixed in 3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly04 View Post
Jmz, How did you get that dialer to work on the diamond. I thought there was only a QVGA version. I searched all over the place. Can you please post if its not too much trouble or email it to me.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53469

The corrected dialer that 100% works on the diamond will be incorporated into 3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
One thing I've noticed, in all ROMS I've tried, when you go to the message tab, you can click the menu button below and select reply, but on this ROM, the menu button doesn't work so you have to open the message and then reply.

Can you look into fixing this?
I actually just noticed this today. This will be looked into and will be corrected in 3.1

I have a lot of work to get in 3.1. Please bear with me and I hope to have 3.1 posted tomorrow sometime. But that is not a promise as things always come up. Thanks for the support.