pgolsoniv
Lurker

pgolsoniv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pgolsoniv Send a message via Yahoo to pgolsoniv
PPC 6700 Newbie...Help.

I have just gotten my PPC 6700. Here are my questions:

1. I have heard that there is a hack so that you can get EVDO on verizon's network when you are roaming. Where do I find?

2. I have heard that there is Voice recognition software (that I can use through bluetooth) so I can say "call (contact name) mobile" or "call (contact name) home" and it will do this without having to program in voice dials. Have any of you heard of this and where do I find?

3. I have set up outlook to store attachments on MiniSD card as I've heard that helps stabilize PPC. I got a 1GB MiniSD card and would like my PPC to use it as much as possible for program memory so that my PPC doesn't bog down and crash. Any suggestions?

4. I've been surfing Microsofts site looking at different apps and noticed a few regarding program management (like actually shutting down programs when you hit the close button), any suggestions on which app works the best?

5. I have also heard about a program that lets you customize the start menu with the programs you want but haven't been able to locate yet...any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.