View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 12:53 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Leaked Rom Chopped and Prepped for All!

Thanks to OMJ for getting us this rom,

*Leaked* Sprint Diamond ROM v2.00.651.1 CE OS 5.2.20764

This was worthy to start a new thread. I have prepared the above rom and this is the base that I work with. I wanted to share with everyone so we can get some new roms out!

What I've done is taken the "virgin" release, and have seperated out the commonly upgraded components inside the ..\OEM directory and put each one inside their own OEM.

Here is a list of seperated apps:
Sprint0_Album
Sprint1_Volume_Control
Sprint2_Camera
Sprint3_CommManager
Sprint4_Dia_Keyboard
Sprint5_Dialer
Sprint6_manila
Sprint7_MP3Trimmer
Sprint8_RSSHub
Sprint9_Teeter
SprintA_Touch_Mobile_Guide
SprintB_Cabs
SprintC_Sounds

This is the OEM directory only, and the above OEM's are in addition to the stock one. I'll update version numbers in time...

I did not delete or modify any files! Just moved them to be easily identifiable!

This is 100% Stock Leaked 2.00.651.1, everything from the ..\OEM directory...

Enjoy...

Oops... Heres the download link: Sprint_2.00.651.1_OEMDir_seperated2.rar 52.3 MB

Didn't bother to extract any registry entries, as the updated OEM's will have them...

Edit: 1/17/09 Updated download link... Forgot to zero the .DSM files and if you rebuilt, it created havoc and didn't reboot to TF3D. I copied the DSM from OEMAPPS and renamed them, buildos freaks when you have multiple OEM's with the same info inside...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-17-2009 at 11:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.