View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:28 PM
gspitman
Twins Fanatic

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Re: CDMA Raphael Elite Project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
First of all, we are very deligently working on this rom, with beta's probably fixing to start rolling out daily starting yesterday to our internal team. We are very close to an RC1. Only have a few minor issues so far to work out. We do hope to plan an RC1 release this month. So keep your fingers crossed! As far as these new video drivers, we are aware of these, but please link us to the one's you're referring to so that we can make sure we are using the most recent/best drivers out there so that we can test very thoroughly. So far, we've only tested Sprint and Alltel versions of this ROM. (Alltel still Rulez BTW!) We hope soon to be able to test other carriers. (May need testers, but we'll get back to you on this subject after further discussion internally.) This is all for now. I'll post more info later on.

Have a nice day!
So what exactly would it hurt to release one of the beta versions? It would sure shut a bunch of people (including me) up... and the worst that could happen is I need to reflash with something else while waiting for the kinks to be ironed out.

Right now it kind of feels like the Emporer has no ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.