View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Trying out a few of the themes from ppcsg.... wish the clean home screen didn't show appointments. I've edited and re-edited but they still show up. If I have no appointments the screen is clear... I have it edited TO show missed calls and voicemail because I always forget to watch the taskbar plus I clear them ASAP.. but I use second today and don't want my appointments showing for days on end...

source link: http://www.ppcsg.com/index.php?showtopic=102707