View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Corner Clock working

Yes, that is correct. You must however already have wallpaper for all pages working on your phone as this cab is for non sprint phones... there is a separate installment process to get wallpaper working then do the corner clock. To remove the call history and calendar there is another cab out there for "clock only home page" I am not at home right now or I'd upload it but I'm sure its here or if not at XDA
This post has been thanked 1 times.