View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:59 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia's main storage continues to shrink!

lazer9....if you can get to the Omnia programs screen you should be able to do a bit of repair work. Aleis had a VERY good suggestion in Memmaid, but either way this goes (and like him, I would delete both files) I would seriously look into a backup app (SPB and RESCO are the biggies). I use SPB backup, and if you do a full system backup before any tweaks or installs you won't be caught like this, it would be so easy at this point to do a hard reset and in just a couple minutes fully restore your PPC to the point it was at right before the glitch occurred, saving you hours of work and frustration!!!!

http://beta.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/backup/