View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM
aleis
Regular 'Geeker

aleis is keeping up the good workaleis is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia's main storage continues to shrink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer9 View Post
Help! After reading through this thread, I decided to check if I had VZApps installed. Well apparently I didn't but do now? Anyhow, since i seen it listed in programs, I clicked on it and it proceeded to auto-magically install a cab w/o even a chance to cancel. So I proceeded to quickly look in the "Settings - Remove Programs" list and of course it wasn't there. Figured I should soft-reset at this point to see it it populates in there so I can un-install.

So now the problem. After 3 soft resets I can not access anything! It is like the whole screen is frozen except for the phone button to bring up the phone, volume control , ect... No keypresses on screen so I can't access anything! I can and am hooked presently to computer through Active Sync and can read/explore files... Please advise. Is there a "Safemode" proggy that i can install somehow via active sync and try that?

Hate the thoughts of a hard reset already as I've spent hours reading and tweaking this damn thing.

if u can get to it...download the trial of memmaid, load it on your device and try to run it...
if you can, they actually give you the option of deleting verizon apps in that program!
i got rid of mobile im and vzapp now i have 26mb free!

Phandroid!