View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:48 PM
lazer9
PPCGeeks Regular

lazer9 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia's main storage continues to shrink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
1slik55 and Dandingo....I forgot to ask...do either one of you have VZApps installed? If you do....get rid of it!!! That app has been known to cause numerous issues, among them memory consumption and wifi disruption!!
Help! After reading through this thread, I decided to check if I had VZApps installed. Well apparently I didn't but do now? Anyhow, since i seen it listed in programs, I clicked on it and it proceeded to auto-magically install a cab w/o even a chance to cancel. So I proceeded to quickly look in the "Settings - Remove Programs" list and of course it wasn't there. Figured I should soft-reset at this point to see it it populates in there so I can un-install.

So now the problem. After 3 soft resets I can not access anything! It is like the whole screen is frozen except for the phone button to bring up the phone, volume control , ect... No keypresses on screen so I can't access anything! I can and am hooked presently to computer through Active Sync and can read/explore files... Please advise. Is there a "Safemode" proggy that i can install somehow via active sync and try that?

Hate the thoughts of a hard reset already as I've spent hours reading and tweaking this damn thing.