View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:46 PM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
I would actually prefer a device the size of the Touch HD with a slide out QWERTY. Personally, I prefer screen real estate over compactness. Besides, touch phones with or without keyboards can only get so small before they become unusable. I think we saw that with the Centro, even though its not a WM phone.
I have to agree. I think we're already getting to the point where these phones are small enough. We can all agree that 4 inches is about right in terms of screen size. As far as thickness, I welcome a sliding keyboard. There may be some nice sips out there but none are universally as useful as a hard keyboard. As a matter of fact after playing with an iphone it felt too thin and almost fragile. The thickness of our TPs isnt that bad. Just compared to these "toy" phones it seems thick. But our phones arent toys (in theory) and those other phones are tiny bcuz they dont have all the stuff thats jammed into our TPs. My 2 cents