View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:30 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 New Omnia's in the HIZZY!!!!

I played around with the Touch Pro (can't remember the new name VZW gave it...xv6850 or something) and all I could think was 'Am I holding two of them? I couldn't believe how thick + heavy it was. People complain about the Treo's being bulky, but this one has it beat. The Omnia is so thin + light I aften forget I have it in a pocket...even my shirt pocket (I pray I don't lean to far over a hard surface)!!!!

So far I think the Omnia has all the other options beat!! I thing the slightly smaller size is even more comfortable than the iPhone in a pocket or hand (they are too wide to be really comfortable as a phone to me)!!