View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
theyre just different icons. ive used all the sets and i still like this set best, looks the most professional and classy looking. The other ones are still more of works in progress.

The ROM is great and nice and speedy. Any chance youll be upping to 21109? Seems pretty stable fro the ROM i built off the kitchen and most cooks seem to be using it. One thing I did notice is the black clock in your ROM isnt as fluid as the white original one. Well not jsut your ROM but in general the white seems a lot more fluid in animation.

Juggs, for the next release can i suggest leaving out the slide to answer? Its a great feature for sure, but it kills the ## codes and data arrows (possibly even 911, no ones tested it yet but the ported GSM dialers back in the day had similar downfalls inclusing the 911 problem as well). Im sure it will be fully fixed/ported at some point which then can be cooked in, but for now it might be best to just leave it out and post the .cab MrHawaii made in your post #3. People can just install it at will with 1 simple cab (white or black versions even)
you think i would leave out something as crucial as emergency calls and ## codes dont worry bro i got yah covered and they are fully functional also if you dislike the new phone canvas check the third post, ive made a cab to rever back to the old phone canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvaia View Post
looking for past versions of Juggalos rom's...anybody know where to find these???????????
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Juggalo_X/ROM/

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hey juggs,

not sure if this has been mentioned but even if i have opera open in the background and then tap on a TF3D web shortcut, the opera logo-boot display starts up and displays for like 5-10secs...

Any idea on a fix?
ah not cool ill look into this. also conflipper has sentm e some interesting stuff for that opera build with widgets ill see whats up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
Good call the ## codes are in fact working- weird.

But still the data arrows are always lit up like its sending data. Im sure its not but its more an OCD thing i guess for some people because youll never know if something is sucking data draining the battery (program still running). also we still dont know if 911 functions correctly which is the most important.
the arrows are the ONLY thing about this phone canvas thats broken they always stay in the active state even if your connection is idol. im hoping one day to fix this.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!