View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 09:19 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Display a Caller's STATE based on Area code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_exec View Post
Hey all,

There's a screenshot in that linked thread, but I'll post again here for convenience:

I agree that the app isn't very attractive but, as there didn't seem to be much interest, I never pursued making it look nicer... if anyone wants to provide graphics, I will try to integrate and can recompile... otherwise maybe if I have some time over the next few nights I'll give it a go myself.... any suggestions welcome.
Oh man, I didn't mean to offend you or anything... But if you want graphics, I could definitely help you out. What would be the easiest areas to skin?

Actually, it would be even better if you could somehow make only the state display on the small black banner of the incoming call screen. Right under the top WM bar aligned to the right of the same line it says 'Sprint'