View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i'm pretty much hooked on it now, can't see myself going back to the normal one again... remember me when you OEM that puppy!
Yeah. I really love the little shield that covers the buttons on the in-call screen. Now if I could just keep my screen from shutting off while on a call. Sigh... one of those little annoyances I have been trying to figure out for some time.