View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 06:21 PM
housinit
PPCGeeks Regular

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post

1 - In Landscape mode (when keyboard is pulled out), when selecting the All Applications (touch option), it does nothing (Does not bring up the list of programs).
Is this a setting change I missed? or a glitch with the ROM

2 - When making or rceiving a call, the screen blanks (turns off) immediatly after the call is answered. Is there a way and/or setting to turn this feature off (e.g. prevent it from turning off/blanking the screen) during the call? As this is causing serious havok when trying to go thru Voice messages

Question 1: I believe this is an issue with the landscape TF3d screen, not KK's rom itself. I've come across this issue with all roms that have the different landscape menu, the apps tab does not seem to work in any of them.

Question 2: This is a fast sleep option that can be changed using Diamond Tweak, you can find a cab file somewhere in the forums for it. It is actually the first option available to change in Diamond Tweak.

Hope this helps!

-housinit
This post has been thanked 1 times.