View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Sure this been answered, but i just start experiencing the problem on mightymike 4.1..I could of sworn it was working before......I did a hard reset and now youtube videos want play.... I get a error message...Since there is 3000 + post and didnt seem to find the issue....Some one help a fella out?
its nearly impossible to troubleshoot this without knowing exactly how you flashed, what rom you came from (custom to custom, shipped to custom,etc), what programs you loaded, customizations. I will tell you definitively that if you do this, it will work.

Flash back to your oem shipped rom(in the sticky on the first page)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062 , flash mighthy 4.1, when it's done, hard reset one more time. You will have a clean slate to work with then.

If you flashed from another custom rom, there is a possibilty of small problems arising that can't be explained. it takes more time to flash unfortunately doing it the way I explained, but since doing this I have never had a single issue with programs not running, tf3d, or anything else for that matter.