View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamicanes View Post
Whoah... back up and re-read that: you have a roommate with a G1 to show you how it works. I can assure you, if you're holding an Android phone for the first time, almost nothing about it is obvious to someone whose phone/PDA history is 100% Windows Mobile and Palm.

I never said he shows me how to use the phone. I just said he shows me the cool things as he figures them out, just as i did to him when ever i get a new device. It just so happens they have all been WinMo.

I wasnt trying to be rude, i was just saying play with it and see what you come up with, then you can come ask questions on what you cant figure out.

I apologize if i seem some what abrasive, but its hard to set a 'tone', if you will, in a block of typed text.