View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
anyway to remove sldie2answer if we do not want it?
I have posted a cab to revert to the old Phone Canvas its in post #3 it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
is the downlaod link working? i can't seem to get it to work
its working. try again somethimes the ftp is slow to respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
slide2answer/ignore is the best solution so far IMO... i have a sleeve pouch for my phone and whenever i reach in my pocket, pull out the pouch and go to pull the phone out, i always hit answer or ignore... this app saved me BIG-TIME and its NOT an additional app, its pure-bread HTC! What more could you want?

Just an FYI on this ROM: its GREAT! and this opera version seems very fluid in comparison to past versions!

Awesome work (ONCE AGAIN) from the JUGG_MAN!
thanks glad you're enjoying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegax View Post
Updated Wifi Manger Apps - spelling error?
lol yes, thanks i fixed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Sounds good so far Juggs. Looks like this version needs some patches / some things were accidentally left out. I just installed your previous version yesterday and don't feel like hard resetting again so I'll wait until your next release (hopefully the additional patches you have to fix things are included)!

Your ROM is the best I've tried though.
only thing i forgot is to put the sprint music shortcut to initflashes.dat lol ive posted a small 1kb hotfix under the sprint rom download link

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-14-2009 at 04:09 PM.