View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 03:54 PM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Solution on delay answer when data on (no hard reset needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_mendez77054 View Post
man! this really annoyed me! i just fixed it back. or atleast i hope so i cant test it right now every one is sleeping and i dont have another phone. but can any one explain to me what cause this? was it the dimond tweak should i remove it from cell?
I'm not an expert, but I think the registry entry is changed either when you start and close DT (I tested this last night and it did NOT mess things up for me) -or- when you alter one of the connection settings within the app.

It looks like running Shaggy's cab regedit should fix the problem. So if you change things in DT, you can save, close, softreset, run Shaggy's cab again, and you should be good - it's basically a fix for when the registry entry gets altered.

And yes Shaggy, I used the cab downloaded from that post.