View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 07:15 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kinoma + Accelerometer = Annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
thanks you guys! I know that Kinoma developer lingers in here every now and then. DOOD, add some options for accelerometer and file association...If I'm paying 40$ for this, I believe I'm entitled to control how the program takes over my phone *~#()@*#)(* lol
I agree 100%. I have been *****ing about this all the way back from the first release, but they're not listening.

It blows me away that they think it's OK to steal ALL the system file associations without even asking permission. With that behaviour, & basically no user options whatever, its like the program was only meant to be used by total noob users.........

~John