View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:51 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs199 View Post
i was just wondering is there a way to make it green. just like you have a red one and a blue can i make mine green?
Yes sir, hear you go just download, and extract this, and copy it to your winodows folder overwrite the current ones, and then reset your phone after your done overwriting the current files with these.
And i also included the top bar and bottom bar themes which is in the Htc themes folder, just find the wright green theme to go with the darkgreen after you install it.
http://www.jbawireless.com/Merdins%2...en%20Theme.zip