View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Talyn
Regular 'Geeker

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
What do you use as a locking program? I always have an issue where if I sit wrong, the phone magically makes an outgoing call and next thing you know my business is out to whoever I last called. I tried S2U2, but it always seems to jack up my phone and have had issues with it. What do you guys use to lock your phone if any to prevent this?
I have no issues with S2U2. Some settings just do not work so great with TP, which is no big deal, because the settings that mess it up are already built into the TP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I've used pocketshield since the beginning and it has improved by leaps and bounds. The development team is great and are constantly releasing enhancements and bug fixes. The latest version works great now and it just keeps getting better and better. In my opinion it is well worth the money. It is free to try out so just use it for a week and see what you think.
I've honestly never heard of it. I'm not much for trial versions of programs, but if its good, then its good. S2U2 does everything I want it too.
Some things could be better, but I am not going to complain for free. Perhaps I will try it out later.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro