View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:24 PM
infection0
Regular 'Geeker

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Yes I'm quoting myself here but I just wanted to provide you with some information. I got a call from a Telus CSR on the drive home. They wanted to be sure that I upgraded my software(on smartphones only) by January 17th or else my phone would not work. I dug a little deeper and this is to do with Ontario customers only. Not sure if you all are aware but Bell and Telus share towers in most cases in Ontario anyway. I guess what is happening is this sharing agreement has ended and Telus is now going to be using their own towers in ontario and users need to do the upgrade to migrate themselves over. So I am not sure what reflection if any this has on your rom. Is there going to have to be an Ontario only version? does this type of thing work its way into your ROMS regardless?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers,
What you should do is you should flash your original ROM, update everything. Once your phone is updated correctly, you may flash back to Mighty. That's how I did it on Sprint.