View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamicanes View Post
Is there a guide somewhere that actually tells how to use Android? I've found tons of videos intended to convince me it's great, countless breathless testimonials about its alleged greatness, and endless propaganda of a similar nature... but absolutely nothing that actually says, "Here are the gestures it recognizes, here's what the buttons do, etc." It's almost like Android's developers at Google completely forgot (or couldn't be bothered) to write the user manual for it... or even throw up a badly-executed html page somewhere with "getting started" tips on it.

Wow, are you serious? What kind of geek are you that you need a manual for something. Especially something that is basically a toy. Play with it and see how it works, or go to a t-mobile store and see if they have an extra G1 manual laying around. My room mate has an actual G1, and has had one since they were released. I swear just about everyday he is showing me something new and cool he just found out his phone can do, but then again i was the same way when i got my first pda. (Blue Angel, What you suckas know about that???)

btw, its not for everyone....