View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
Auto email configuration isn't working in 4.1 for me.

Edit:
Nevermind <3 working now using poutlook from 4.0 sys. It'll do until v4.2 comes out

Thanks.

If your using the one from 4.0, it's the same poutlook.exe, so I don't see why changing that will make it work but oh well, I'm glad you fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Calcu;

I loaded that fix, and that gave me a "searching for DSM" data error in BuildOS.

Are you deleting the old ones(DSM, rgu & option.xml)? If so and it's still giving you problems, then I'll just upload the whole manila folder for you but if you used the one from 4.0, then it should be same as I don't think I changed anything for 4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
i'm pretty pleased w/the 4.1 kitchen, thanks as always calcu...

now only if M$ wasn't so pissy about 21014! guess we'll have to enjoy that on the personal level

Trust me, it's no different than what you are running now

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
This kitchen doesn't include the working upload to facebook does it?

Thanks

Not 4.1 as I had removed the album a couple of kitchen ago because of a freezing issue but that has finally been fixed, so I will include it in the next version, along with some other goodies

Last edited by Calkulin; 01-13-2009 at 04:27 PM.