View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Treo Pro on Sprint- Jan. 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
I've seen a lot of talk about being able to get a free upgrade from the 800w to the Treo Pro. Anyone with an 800w should give that a try. If it works, you'd have probably twice the resale value with the Treo Pro when it comes to buying a Pre.
Post sources or BS.

Sprint is not known for having policies of giving free high-end smartphones to people just because a new one is out.

Were Touch users offered a free upgrade to the Diamond? I certainly don't recall that happening.

Sure everyone is always encouraged to call Sprint and get credits to their account but I highly, highly doubt they will just give a $549 phone to 800w users.

What is the incentive to Sprint if they have you already on a 2 year contract from the 800w? A six month extension is not worth $549 to them; not worth it for Palm either.

Last edited by Malatesta; 01-13-2009 at 04:25 PM.