View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarz View Post
Installation was fine it's using them that was the issue.

Pandora - cuts off at the end of the song kind of like the stream just stops and it has to reconnect and start up again with a new song. I reflashed to stock ROM to test the Pandora CAB and no issues streams fine. but with your ROM it cuts out its weird while I can live with this I wonder what is causing the timeout to occur.

PocketFM had an issue with NETCF3.5 saying it was not installed to use the app. - Did you get it to work?
i ahve an idea on whats causing the time out for pandora. its a battery tweak that causes the EVDO connection to sleep after 60 seconds of inactivity. i guess pandora is not senting the keep alive command ot the connection.

the connection probably caches almost the whole song in the first 60 second this is why the issue is not aparent untill the endo f the media.

PocketFM installed 100% fine for me too.... maybe i fixed the issue in my fury of cursting and tweaking getting java going and the magical shortcuts to reappear lol.

im going to post a cab file regedit. see if this fixes your pandora issue. if it does ill probably suggest the pandora users use it as i dont want ot remove the EVDO sleep tweak as it helps battery allot.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!