View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarz View Post
Jugg,

I had a question regarding NETCF3.5 pe ryour notes on page one it states it is included in the ROM build. I have a couple of applications that utilize this and they are stating they can't find it installed. one is Viigo RSS Reader and another is Pocketlastfm.net.

Viigo will load and state I must update the NETCF but the program still runs maybe a softwre glich on their end in not recognizing it. but in LASTFM this actually will not run stating NETCF is not installed. I try to install the NETCF3.5 CAB and it goes all the way through until it errors out and then asks to do a soft reset. if I cancel and go to the LASTFM Program i can use the application no problem until i soft reset the device. then the same error comes up.

I dont know what files are missing that it is looking for but obviously the NETCF3.5 CAB is installing something that once I do a soft reset after install error it gets wipped out.

Any Ideas on how I can reinstall NETCF3.5 onto the devcie without an error occuring?
im inclined to think its an error with the apps and not the rom it has NetCF 3.5 RTM on it. its a package directly from Microsoft.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!