View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Talyn
Regular 'Geeker

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Juggalo I find it amazing you customize your rom like no other. I also like how you transformed landscape mode form being comp0letely worthless to functional.

I do have a question though. I wonder why is the enable/disable data connection not added to your custom comm menu? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Found what I think are some bugs. I found these after doing a hard reset and before installing anything.

When I go into the Comm Manager, Wi-Fi is greyed out and nothing happens when I tap on it. To turn Wi-Fi on I have to go to Settings then Wireless LAN and press the connect button.
Also in other ROMs I see an option in the Wi-Fi settings to automatically turn Wi-Fi off if it can't detect or connect to any network. I don't see that setting anywhere in this ROM.
In Comm Manager (accessed through the Touch Flo. interface / between Programs and Profile), the Data Connection selection is not there. However, when I open Comm Manager through the link in the Start Menu, Data Connection is there. It's the bottom-most selection.
Finally, when I go into the phone -> Settings -> Services tab -> Alert -> Get Settings
When I Enable "Service Acquire and Lost Tone" then click on OK, the next time I go in there, it's Disabled.
Edit:
Ok, I think I need some sleep. The Wi-Fi does work in Comm Manager. I just had Airplane Mode on.
Service acquired tone does not work on sprint phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i usually have my long press end key set to data disconnect, i use that. also i haven't got around to editing the comm manager tab to get rid of airplane mode and put in data.
Cool. I Never noticed that, but i've never had any luck with holding it down to bring up the menu.
Sometimes my call and end buttons dont work right.
I really wish HTC would have defined the keys instead of making them look sleek. That really bothers me with the left and right keys being so hard to use most of the time. Tetris is a constant of me going back into the game and unpausing. haha. If they would have put left and right on the dpad like they should have instead of making left and right a combination of pushing down 2 buttons. ... Idiots.
Oh well.
Can't wait till you get it in the com manager tab, I still havn't had time to do it myself, but since I know its in your future plans, I'll save myself the hair pulling and do the other things i need to do. =)
Thanks juggalo!!

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro