View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 02:43 AM
miamicanes
N00b

miamicanes is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Is there a guide somewhere that actually tells how to use Android? I've found tons of videos intended to convince me it's great, countless breathless testimonials about its alleged greatness, and endless propaganda of a similar nature... but absolutely nothing that actually says, "Here are the gestures it recognizes, here's what the buttons do, etc." It's almost like Android's developers at Google completely forgot (or couldn't be bothered) to write the user manual for it... or even throw up a badly-executed html page somewhere with "getting started" tips on it.

I know it HAS to exist somewhere... but where?

Also, is there any hope of getting bluetooth support anytime soon? Without bluetooth, it's basically just something to play with when I'm bored and have nothing better to do, because I use my cell phone as my "real" phone, and have an AT&T cordless phone that pairs with it at home (otherwise, when my phone rings, it would be on the wrong floor half the time, and in a room besides the one I'm in about 80% of the time). Ditto, for my car (Ford SYNC). I can live with having to boot back into WM6.1 to use the camera or gps, but without bluetooth, my phone is basically useless as a phone.