View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:32 AM
ajm144k
Regular 'Geeker

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 17 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.1, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinerd View Post
I had some problems with the kitchen once... what I did to find out that it was me was I reloaded the kitchen from the .rar file then flashed a rom with all checked default. hmmm everything then worked. so I then started incorporating my changes one by one. (long and sucky process) and viola found it on the 3rd flash. since I am not really a programmer or code breaker of any kind this was the easiest troubleshooting method I could come up with. time consuming and laborous yes, but also did the trick. BTW I am using Windows 7 Beta 1 build 7000. All the kitchen software is compatible right done to the page pool changer and oemizer/packtools. even extracted a ROM built a folder... all that jazz. so I don't think it's a Vista compatiblity issue for you.

Hope it Helps.

yeah its not vista, i was just double checking by using my xp. and it was the first time i was using the kitchen on vista, which is why i started thinking in the first place that it could maybe be vista.

the thing is, i always have been selecting the same apps from the kitchen since i started using it. so thats why i cant figure it out. was your problem with the kitchen related to not being able to uninstall programs? (and it it was, what did you find out that fixed it?)