View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 12:21 AM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warranty: Best Buy Vs Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze View Post
I wish the people who exchanged their TP at best buy 4 or 5 times would chime in this thread.

You pay a little more, but most people on here have swapped their TP at best buy more times than the number of phones I have owned in my life.

Best buy exchanges the phone with no questions asked, (most of the time) and they give you new phones, not refurbished.

I think it varies on the person. Best buy has unlimited returns while sprint has 3 returns per year. Let's say a clumsy person with Sprint Insurance loses their phone 3 times in the first six months. That's 3 co pay's ($150), and they cannot get another phone for the remaining six months so you will have to buy a new phone or something.

If you lose your phone with the best buy insurance you pretty much have to buy another phone I am assuming. Play with the numbers and you'll have a better idea of who to go with.
even if that's the case,if you lose your worst buy phone(a touch pro for example) it's going to cost you $750 from worst buy to replace versus $50 from sprint.i think the numbers speak for themselves but as i stated earlier,wait til you have a problem and try to return it.there's a couple of threads on the horrors of people returning their cheap 1st edition pros and getting the run-around.