View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 11:36 PM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2009 HTC OEM Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
I hope I'm wrong on this, but I don't see any of the new models as being what the Touch HD is. Look closer at the alleged Touch HD Pro, whether it's for Verizon, TMO, Sprint of AT&T. The size comparisons don't match up. What we're seeing is the same as the 2008 versions of the Touch Pro, only in 2009 they will have full-screens. However, those screens will not be 400x800 as on the Touch HD. Not that this is a horrible thing -- I'll still get one, but I'd much rather have the larger screen and no keyboard than a 2009 Touch Pro with a bigger screen.

Anyone else see what I'm talking about?
I agree. Tungsten doesn't look like the spy pictures of the Touch HD that circulated.