Thread: Cracked Screen
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Lilhgarcia
VIP Status!!
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
Re: Cracked Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I know he was playing, but I would have kicked his @$$. I dont play that stuff bout my tech. Good luck though
Trust Me When it comes to my phone and sneaks i dont play around but it wasn't a boy if not i would have beat then and there and i didnt want to be the a$$ about it i decided to let it go Since i have insurance and it would only cost around 50-100 and she didnt know it was in my pocket

But yeah i do have insurance and i would take picture but my phone is my camera but it cracked and the screen is blank but i can still touch it and it response

I'm just trying to work my way through so i can add that program and back up my text messages