View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 05:06 PM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Sprint Former & Current Users... Important Etf Info..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
i swear bigdeisel07... whenever there is some bad new for sprint, you are always the FIRST to post it on the site. its almost like you are more-so amused by it rather than being concerned that a great carrier could possibly go out of business if this continues
haha... When I have access to a computer I keep refreshing my list of news sites constanly, always trying to get the scoop for fellow 'Geekers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
bigdeisel07 is on top of all the news that comes out, or at least it seems like it. I find something and go to post it here and guess who has beat me to it...
lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
uh, wild guess here... but maybe its bigD
I second that guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Good find but I'm not suing my provider, no wonder they are having a rough time lately... I think Big D is involved in a conspiracy to shut Sprint down...LOL!!!
It just happens to be that Sprint is in the news regularly... I love Sprint.. I am a current Sprint user.. I love their plans... I hope they can survive.. I look forward to Wi-Max coming to Detroit..