View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:52 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Push GMail - Different services evaluated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
there is an setting in hotmail options to have ppl respond to a different email address than ur hotmail's.

So the question is if I have mail from my gmail acct forwarded to my hotmail & use the above method, will the "FROM:" part say @gmail.com when the responder responds?

Basically I am trying to get push email via hotmail while advoiding email address confusion.
try it and see, I have that set up with all my gmail acct's and it works 5 addy's collected hourly by a single account. replys work great.
the trick is when you send a fresh email.. with gmail it will default to send from the account your logged into (obiously), so you have to remember to change the from: to the address you want the person to see.

edit; also the emails you send from the account you are logged in to will not show up in the account in the "from:" line.

Last edited by shaggylive; 01-12-2009 at 12:54 AM.