View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:38 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

I DARE any of you to try and make a background or design ANYTHING close to my level. But then again I understand if it's too much on the eyes for ya'll haters. Success good looks on the link for the icons, I JUST customized my Diamond and was going to make my own icons but didn't want to spend all that time. Designing good icons and logo's can be pretty time consuming, and I didn't want to spend all that time on stuff thats just for my cell phone. It doesn't take a lot to make TF3D run perfectly on the stock sprint rom, it is the SPRINT THEME that bogs it down a lot, once you install the background on all tabs hack, the flip clock, and Manilla customizer it will run fine. I know everyone has their own preference, the theme I posted is my more elaborate theme, but I also rock a much simpler black theme with the GSM background and all black icons. I won't post that because the Icons are from another project I'm working on and even tho I made them, I don't own the rights to the icons so I can't risk anybody taking them but they fit the Black GSM background much better with the clear slider than the default HTC icons do. Not much too it so no biggie if I don't post it but you get the idea.

Last edited by JQuill; 01-11-2009 at 10:46 PM.