View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Sayajin
Regular 'Geeker

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout123 View Post
I'm embarr***** that I'm having to ask this question, but I can't find the answer and just spinning my wheels here. I'm sure there's a quick easy answer...

Sprint TP, earlier I unlocked it, downloaded the RUU, etc. flashed the ROM, everything went fine. Now I've decided I want to take a look at this Juggalo TP ROM instead.

I downloaded the file from Juggalo's link (.rar file?) and moved into a clean RUU file. But now I'm lost...when I click on run update utility.exe, I get a file error (#240). I think it's not recognizing the file type... Am I downloading the right file? Is there a special RUU I was supposed to use (or can the same one be used for all these custom ROM's?

Any direction would be appreciated!
Same as above.

However the easiest thing to do is to just open the rar file and extract only the RUUSigned.nbh file to your current RUU folder. The nbh file is the only thing you need from the .rar file if you already have a RUU folder.

-Sayajin
This post has been thanked 1 times.