View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:49 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/16/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa310tx View Post
Did you install e-Sword through activesync or use the e-Sword extracted executables? If installed, then it probably installed sqlce 2.0.
I ran the install without the phone connected. It leaves an sql .cab and an e-Sword .cab. I installed them, separately to make sure it still worked. Then I copied the e-sword directory to my storage card and did a hard reset. With both 3.0 and 3.5 installed from kitchen, it won't load the bibles. If I install the 2.0 .cab, it works right off.
JJ
thanks i'm gonna give this a try.

Best... Member... Ever...