View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
if you guys read a few pages back (alittle more detailed)

Basically i had the same issues. heres how you test.

Flash, after that's done, send a text message, goto your messaging window, and goto your sent messages... if the menu doesn't load (sort of freezes) then it's messed.

I've hard reset using the manual way (back door off bla bla bla) doesn't fix it.

If i use clear storage method, it works fine.

You will know if your problem is fixed when you send a message, and it loads your sent messages window properly!
Thanks. I was just about to try Calcu's ROM or the Juicy4.4. This has been happening to me for a few days. I wondered why there was nothing in the Sent folder, but all the messages were in the Outbox. Lots of them.
Hard resetting right now.
Hopefully this works.