Lurker
Threadstarter

superdupe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No EVDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle4269 View Post
His first post states "ONLY FOR VERIZON XV6850. All other carriers will ROAM due to GPS fix. Verizon-ized phone may not be the same after flashing. I only recommend this ROM for the XV6850"
i understand this and i'm not saying it might have something to do with it but i think the major issue is the roaming triangle wich is an easy fix... (the modified prl) anyway, my issue is with the phone not working in evdo... now from time to time it will show evdo on the icon at the top... the problem is when when i use it, it goes into 1x...

also, i have used the mode change tweak and can switch between mixed, 1x and evdo... the problem is even if i set it to evdo ONLY, after trying to connect and failure in evdo, the phone goes back into 1x... (at least that is what the icon is saying)

i'm going to do some re-flashing with various roms and see what happens... the second part of my intial post is what i really want to know... can i and if so,, how do i save the dmu (secret keys) so when i do re-flash i dont have to keep calling verizon for a dmu reset...

anybody got any ideas there? i've read about people copying the keys from other devices, but how did they exactly do it?