Old 01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
superdupe
Lurker

superdupe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No EVDO

Hi Guys,
I have a verizonized Sprint Touch Pro and have flashed it several times with different roms... At one point everything was great and working fine... I recently flashed with scrosslers version 3 rom and thats where my problems started... The way his new rom works, it resets all the custom settings I had changed from Sprint to Verizon... I'm not complaining and I think his rom's are great including this one... What it did though was force me to re-enter the settings and call verizon to do a DMU reset... After all of that, now it seems like my phone only works in 1x mode instead of EVDO...

Data definatley says 1x and will not connect at EVDO but it even seems the phone is doing the same thing... I have my wifes phone next to me (same thing except with an older rom on it) and comparing the 2, she is evdo and I am 1x... I'm not sure if its a rom thing or a setting or a verizon thing but I dont want to re-flash and have to ask for another DMU reset because its a pain... Anyone have any ideas?

Also, can i copy the dmu keys to a file and just replace them on my own?

phill