masgaster
Lurker

masgaster is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Well you see, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I'm joining the discussion because it doesn't work on my TP running a modded rom. Why would I lie about this??? Come on people, calling me out for proof?

Anyhow, no one has even said what version number is working... I'm going to post the cab I used on the three devices when I get to my computer. If someone would like to test that is running a stock rom, backup your phone, hard reset and give it a try...

I have attached the 1.0.25 version I have been using. Test it out for yourself but I can't guarantee any results. I just know it doesn't work on my TP but is does on my Fathers TP and my brothers Mogul.

AND if you read post #331, I think he has it working but it's doesn't specifically say he has a TP, but if he's looking for a VGA update, I would assume he does but who knows.

I've got the touch pro with most of the popular mods, this pandora cab works great. Songs play clear through, controls are great. The display is a little off center as seen in the OP, but everything works great. FINALLY! Thanks OP and mrrogers1

----update, it plays fine in wifi off my network, but cuts off under sprint data usage :S