View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 04:43 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All refurbs on back order??

Husband went to another repair center and they are refusing to do anything for him except do an upgrade off of the retail price of whatever phone. They said he would have to go through the insurance because they have NOTHING comparable to the 6700.

So one store says everything is on back order and another says that there is nothing they will do but upgrade on the retail price. Meaning he could pay $300 for a samsung ace. LOL

I thought there was something about them having to do more than this at the repair center. All it was was a big sales push. This is crazy.

I am trying to get him to save the frustration and just go through the insurance and the $50... but he is so ticked at how ridiculous the repair centers I don't know if he will.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali