View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 04:41 PM
nodrogkam
Lurker

nodrogkam is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inimical View Post
I have a similar problem that doesn't occur ALL the time, but only on certain occasions. I'll touch the "home" button and instead of bringing me to the today screen, it brings up the dialer screen. Sometimes I'll hit the home button again with the dialer screen up and it will dial the last number I called. Like I said, it doesn't happen every time, but often enough to annoy me!
Did you happen to install any dialer skins or stuff like that? OP told me to install this black diamond dialer skin which made the look of the dialer better to me...and that seems to have been the cause of the problem. After i uninstalled the dialer skin, the issue went away.

I too have an issue with the home button, but only that it sometimes acts as the "back" button or like a previous/next sort of button. it wont bring me "home" immediately like it should. It is certainly a bit annoying. Perhaps his weekend release of v2.8 will have all this cleaned up and sorted out.