View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:25 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking of installing SPB Mobile Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppebble88 View Post
Thanks for the help...I got the icons set the way I want them, but have a few questions.

1. For the S2U2 issue, I disabled the full screen battery, but now it just shows a black screen (like it does when it is locked but not plugged in)...Anyway to get a picture or something?
OK...how did you disable the battery? Do you have a wallpaper showing while your NOT charging?

Quote:
2. Is there a better alarm program that people use?
I use G-Alaem by Ageye: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=465879

Quote:
3. With regards to main memory, how can I keep that managed, find out what is on it, and get as much as I can out of it? I just am trying to optimize my opmnia as best as I can, now that I am zeroing in on the look I want...

Thanks
I would first go into My Device> Programs and see what is installed and move whatever you can to My Memory. Then go to Documents, Picture, video, and other various folders and clean them out (either deleting, or moving to My Memory). Then run a Memmaid/SKTools type app to clean things up.

This post has been thanked 2 times.