View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Pitchblack98
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
Re: FS/Trade: Sprint HTC Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
i don't think its insulting at all, everybody with a used phone will take a hit. i payed over $500 for my bb curve just a month ago and im only selling it for $300.

my offer still stands !
Sorry I think I will pass on that offer. I paided $450 for it from Sprint about 8 weeks ago since I couldn't do an upgrade yet. So I believe my asking price is fair. Seems you knocked $200 off the price of what you paid for your Curve... What makes my price so bad considering I've knocked $250 off of what I paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I hate to make a somewhat off-topic post, but c'mon $100? That's insulting. I suggest you stick with ebay if you think you can get a good diamond for that cheap. My apologies to the op for the rant. Good luck with your sale. I have someone looking at buying my BB Curve that I don't use anymore. If they come through and you still haven't sold this, I'll gladly take you up on the $200. That's a good price and you should have no problems getting it.
Thanks for backing up my price. I appreciate that. Let me know if your sale comes through. I got a few PM'd offers and replied back to them in the order I got their PM's. I will let you know if it sells in the mean time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.