Lurker

lulugirl896 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lulugirl896
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Well you see, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I'm joining the discussion because it doesn't work on my TP running a modded rom. Why would I lie about this??? Come on people, calling me out for proof?

Anyhow, no one has even said what version number is working... I'm going to post the cab I used on the three devices when I get to my computer. If someone would like to test that is running a stock rom, backup your phone, hard reset and give it a try...

I have attached the 1.0.25 version I have been using. Test it out for yourself but I can't guarantee any results. I just know it doesn't work on my TP but is does on my Fathers TP and my brothers Mogul.

AND if you read post #331, I think he has it working but it's doesn't specifically say he has a TP, but if he's looking for a VGA update, I would assume he does but who knows.
Your version is the only one that would actually work on my AT&T Fuze. It does seem to skip to the next song about midway through, but I'm just so happy to have even got it running. Thanks!